Family Owned | In Business Since 1992 | Same-Day Service
Water in the basement is a common occurrence that most homeowners will face at least once. Excess moisture in your basement is a nuisance to deal with, but it can also be dangerous. Water in your basement can lead to health hazards for you and your family. That is why basement waterproofing Staten Island is something that all Islanders should research. We are the best waterproofing contractor Staten Island has. Contact us today if you’re tired of having a wet basement.
A wet basement may lead to the following dangerous effects:
Mold - Black and green mold thrive in damp, moist spaces. It’s the perfect environment for harmful mold to grow. To prevent mold from growing, remove water within the first 24 to 48 hours. Mold is most dangerous for children and the elderly and causes respiratory illness.
Bacteria - Mold isn’t the only thing that grows in damp spaces. A wet basement also opens your home up to bacteria and other microorganisms that won’t go away with a standard antibacterial cleaner. Nose, eye, and throat irritation are common symptoms for those exposed to bacteria. Those with allergies are more likely to experience adverse symptoms of bacteria exposure.
Pests - No one wants to find creepy critters in their basement. But if you regularly have a wet basement, you’re creating a welcoming environment for rats, cockroaches, and mice, which thrive in dark, damp environments.
Keep your home and family safe. Call us today for all your basement waterproofing Staten Island needs!
for a FREE
Lifetime Guarantee on Services
Se Habla Español
All Calls Returned Within 24 Hours